Working for Silgan Containers will be the best decision you make!
Systems Administrator, ERP (CNC)
No Sponsorship Offered
Silgan is proud to be an essential part of the world's food supply chain and we are looking for people who take that as seriously as we do! Join Silgan's Business Technologies Shared Services Team as a Systems Administrator responsible for managing Silgan's ERP environment and take a principal role in maintaining and improving systems and IT processes along with your talented teammates and peers.
What you'll do:
- Provide day-to-day CNC support related to system design and architecture
- Manage timely Enterprise OMW, OCM, and package builds/deployments.
- Learn and support Orchestrator implementation and champion growth of IoT within organization
- Perform support, administration, and problem resolution
- Manage security and system access for ERP and other systems.
- Monitor and manager application system performance and availability
- Provide information/evidence to audits as it relates to JD Edwards, Onbase/Kofax
- Installation of Service Packs and software fixes as well as maintenance of EnterpriseOne backups.
- Daily maintenance and setup for data transfers using GoAnywhere and Bizmanager.
What you need to have:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relate, or work experience and certifications
- 2 + years of server management experience
- Experience in IBM AS400/iSeries Systems administration.
- Experience with Enterprise One and Enterprise One CNC foundation.
- OMW/OMC setup/configuration, SP/ESU/ASU installations, package builds/deployments,
- Enterprise One securities administration
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
What we can offer you:
- A stable and reliable company
- A great culture where you feel like a member of our family - achievements are recognized, acknowledged and celebrated
- Educational, training and growth opportunities
- A comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, & life insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid time off, wellness program, tuition reimbursement and more
Who We Are:
Silgan Containers is the largest provider of metal food packaging in the United States. Trusted by America's most respected brands, our reputation is based on a foundation of quality, excellence and unsurpassed technical expertise. We pride ourselves on being a solution-based partner to our customers and work hard to earn their business every day.
Silgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, or the presence of a disability, which would not prevent the performance of essential job duties with, or without reasonable accommodation of any other protective status.
Silgan is a drug-free workplace.