Operates a teller's window by providing prompt, efficient and accurate client service, representing the Bank in a courteous, professional manner, able to uncover client needs beyond the immediate transaction and successfully transition the client to the appropriate team member to address that need.
- Accepts deposits, verifying cash and endorsements, and issues receipts.
- Cashes checks
- Processes credit card payments and credit card advances.
- Processes night deposit bags.
- Redeems U.S. Savings Bonds.
- Issues, logs in, and signs cashiers checks and signs loan proceeds checks.
- Accepts loan payments and safe deposit box rental payments.
- Answers client inquiries and gives balances.
- Balances transactions at end of day and verifies cash totals.
- Assure they are always in compliance with BSA and Reg CC
- Fill in at other Bank locations as deemed necessary by management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Enrollment in college or university preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and professionalism to represent the Bank in a positive way in dealing with clients and other team members.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exhibit a high degree of integrity.
This description is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent an expressed or implied contract of employment nor does it alter your at-will employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.